My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Nice Visit

My long time high school friend Lee came out for a visit this last Wednesday with her adorable son Ethan and stayed till Sunday. This was Lee's third time coming to Boise. The first time it was her and her husband Jeremy and Ethan. It had been a couple years since I had seen her so I was super excited that they came out. She also came out a few months ago to be with me and help me with the kids over the weekend while Tyson was in Texas, an it is always nice to have the extra help!






It was perfect timing too because our state fair started that weekend, so I was excited to be able to get out of the house and have some fun! Next year if they come Ethan will be able to partake on some rides, he was still just a little to short to be able to do that.


We just hung out during the week, catching up and watching the kids play! Ethan took a liking to Cameryn and was giving her kisses all the time! It was too cute!!





Saturday was our fair day!! I was so excited, we always go right away in the morning since it is still kind of cool out, however this year the fair changed their hours and didn't open till noon. There was no way the kids were going to be able to last that long w/o a nap so we put them down for a nap and after they woke up we fed them lunch and took off. We got there at about 1 pm and it was HOT already! We tried to stay in the shade as much as possible but it was hard in some spots. We of course were super excited about the fair food and I wish I could of ate more but I was stuffed at the end. I of course had a pronto pup (tradition), I ended up getting a Gryo (it was okay), shared some fries with Lee and than we went to the rides so Morgan could have some fun!




How can you not love this adorable face???





It was nice this year because she was tall enough to go on most of the kids rides, where last year there were only a few she could go on. My favorite part was when she went on a kids roller coaster, as soon as they went over the first mini bump, she grabbed the sides of the coaster and her face was priceless! I wish I could of gotten a picture of it! This was the HOTTEST part of the day. Lee and Tyson, and the little kids hung out in the shade but I had to stand by the rides for when she got done. I was glad we only got her 25 tickets, which was 6 rides. I even went on two of the rides with her!




He was talking.


The visit went by way to fast and I didn't want them to leave! I was very sad when I had to drop them off at the airport. At least there will be some more future visits ahead!!




Tyson taught Ethan "Knuckles"

No comments:

Post a Comment