My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for this week, we didn't make everything last week as planned but that is okay, I have just decided to add it to this week's menu, I have to say I am hitting a funk with trying new recipes this week. I think I am just bummed knowing my mom is gone back to MN and I am again on my own for the week :(, I will be posting another blog about Grandma's visit later! Sunday: P.F. Changs, thanks to our wonderful brother in law, we watched Maggie for the day and got a free dinner!!


Monday: Spaghetti and garlic toast


Tuesday: Chicken fajitas, tator tots and Spanish rice


Wednesday: Pork chops, noodles and corn


Thursday: Cheeseburgers and fries


Friday: Chicken (my new recipe I want to try, will give details later)


Saturday: Appetizer night!

No comments:

Post a Comment