My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cameryn VS. Jaidyn


Here is another update of the twins. I have their 9 month check up coming on the 20Th of April so I will update then again, but just wanted to shared some similarities and differences between them with everyone!

Cameryn:

Smiles 99% of the time


LOVES her food, no matter what it is she will eat it


Almost crawling and getting into everything she shouldn't be getting into


Loves to "pick" on her sisters! They could just be sitting there and she will "crawl" over to them to take over what they are doing


Giggles, giggles and giggles


Loves her sleep, sometimes will sleep 1-2 hours more than Jaidyn


Never fusses when she has a dirty diaper


Gets fussy when she is hungry


Never cries when she wakes up, just plays and makes noises


Jaidyn:

HATES the vacuum! Screams whenever we vacuum


Is still our "thinker", has to examine EVERYTHING before she decides if the item has passed her inspection.


Has an internal alarm clock and is up at 630-7 am everyday regardless what time she goes to bed


Loves her fruit over her veggies


SCREAMS the second she has a dirty diaper


Loves to touch and feel toys or whatever is in her reach


Immediately smiles when the camera is brought out


Loves to grab hair, beards, glasses etc.


Is a talker, makes so many noises and is VERY loud at it


Never cries when she wakes up, just plays and makes noises


I have to say that I feel very blessed that I have such great babies that really like to sleep and do well on their own playing wise. They really do not fuss all that much and are just really happy all the time, I thought for sure when we found out we were having twins that we were going to get a difficult baby but that wasn't the case. Maybe because I stay home with them? Or it might just be their nature, I am not going to question it but I will brag and enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment