My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekly Menu

another week has come and gone and here is my menu for this week, next week is grocery shopping so I will be able to be "creative" again when I have more options in my freezer and cupboards.

Sunday: Big Batch of Spaghetti (We make a huge batch and freeze about 6-7 bowls and then when we want Spaghetti we just take it out of the freezer and we are all out so it is time to make another batch)
Monday: Chicken, Rice and Corn
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes and Tator Tots
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and Gravy with mixed veggies
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner (my favorite besides tacos!)
Friday: Homemade Finger Steaks and French Fries
Saturday: Appetizer day
Tyson said the other day he wishes I had been a stay at home mom longer because he is really liking my cooking and having a HUGE variety of food rather than us just throwing together stuff that is quick after a long day of work. I am really enjoying it as well because it is nice to not eat the same stuff all the time! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment