My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat


Well this Halloween was even more exciting because Morgan was finally understanding the concept of trick or treating. We practiced for weeks before her saying "Trick or Treat" and then replying with "Thank You "


This year at Costco I saw the cutest Fairy costume and I gave her the option between that and a Witch and she chose the Fairy, which I was happy about. She was very excited about her costume and anyone that came over to the house she had to show it to them! I was surprised that when she asked to wear it and I told her we had to wait that she didn't throw a fit but I just didn't want it to get ruined or dirty.


At some of the houses since she just waited patiently in the back while the bigger kids would step in front of her she scored more than once piece of candy, everyone kept saying, "Since you were so patient you get a handful", ha ha that might of been her tactic, who knows.

Next year should be even more interesting, I am not sure if the twins will be walking by then or not so we will see if they get to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment