My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Menu

I am a little behind on the menu but I just got to grocery shopping today, so I am happy to say we now have food in our house again! Yay!

Sunday: Carne Azada and tator tots
Monday: Tilapia, stuffing and green beans
Tuesday: Pot Roast w/ potatoes and carrots, gravy and rolls
Wednesday: Philly Cheese Steaks with the left over pot roast
Thursday: Pork Chops, rice and corn
Friday: undecided still, if we can afford it I might get chinese, otherwise maybe taco's
Saturday: Ribs and fried potatoes

I have said in the past how much I love cooking, and I really do enjoy it, but lately when the weekend hits I just plain don't want to, so I am going to continue to post this menu for my motivation, without me working going out to dinner for $40-$50 is not an option! And we don't want to go out to eat with three kids anyways, we would rather save that for a date night!!! We are suppose to be getting a 1/4 cow soon, we got a PORTION of a 1/4 cow from my sister in law right when the twins were born and we just used the last of it! So it lasted us 4 months so I can't imagine how long a full 1/4 will last, but it was nice not having to buy any beef! Next up is to get a portion of pig as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment