My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Menu

I didn't post a menu last week, I had one but by the time I remember I didn't post it was already Thursday.  This week is a bit different, I am making my menu as I type this, I was able to make it to the grocery store and now we have all kinds of choices for dinner, which always makes the planning hard.  I am also planning around the weather, it is a bit cooler here this week so I am trying to think of things that can be used in the crock pot!

Sunday:  I really don't want to say what we ate because it is embarrassing, but in defense we had a late lunch and weren't really hungry at dinner time, but knew we needed to eat.  So here it is, we had Corn Dogs, chicken nuggets, onion rings and tator tots (I know I deserve the Mom of the year award for that meal!)

Monday:  Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread

Tuesday:  Beer Can Chicken, mashed potatoes (taters from our garden!), gravy and green beans

Wednesday:  Beef and Bean Burritos (from The Pioneer Woman), tator tots and salad

Thursday:  Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner), Eggs, hash browns, bacon--the whole works

Friday:  I can't decide, I am either doing a crock pot dinner or Order out---Cameryn has an late eye appt this day.

Saturday:  Appetizer night:  Steak Bites, potato skins, and quesadilla's

I know I sound like a broken record, but I am so excited that it is getting cooler!  I picked up a Pot Roast to put in the crock pot later this month, I even got some Pork Roasts for pulled pork, I have a couple of soup recipes I want to try, I love the fall!!!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment