My Family

My Family

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Menu

I am having a hard time planning my menu this week, mostly because there is so much I want to make that I have been craving and I am just not sure what route to go, but again, here is my menu and I am making it up as I type (again) But hey, that is okay at least I will have a plan in place.

Sunday:  Pot Roast in the Crock pot, with potatoes (from our garden), carrots, and onions, and Rhodes Rolls

Monday:  Kielbasa, cheesy noodles and green beans

Tuesday:  Chicken and Noodles (My FAVORITE recipe from PW), Easy Parmesan Bites (I haven't made these before but they look good) and corn

Wednesday:  Taco's, tator tots, and re fried beans

Thursday:  Sweet and Sour Chicken (new recipe, I haven't tried), Fried Rice (another new recipe) and egg rolls

Friday:  Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (from Rachel Ray), roasted potatoes, and salad (leftover veggies as well if we have them)

Saturday: Cheeseburgers and The Perfect French Fries (from PW--of course)

I am trying a few new things this week and I am excited, I get sick of the same old food all the time.  I know that I seem a bit obsessed with The Pioneer Woman and I know I have said this before but honestly there has not been ONE dish of hers that I made that I would not make again.  And her Chicken and Noodles recipe is the BEST!  Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment