My Family

My Family

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Menu

I didn't post a menu last week because I was busy with Jeremy, Lee and Ethan being here.  They flew in on Saturday night and Jeremy had to go back to work and left Tuesday morning, but Lee and Ethan got to stay until Sunday and it was a lot of fun.  The girls loved having Ethan to play with and it was nice to be able to just sit around and chit chat with Lee!   Now back to a normal week except I am on Jury Duty this week and I am not sure if I am going to get called in or not so this menu may change depending on that.

Sunday:  Chicken Fried Steak (from The Pioneer Woman), mashed potatoes and corn

Monday: Sesame Chicken Stir fry, and rice

Tuesday: Rigatoni, Italian sausage, salad and garlic bread

Wednesday: Chicken and Dumplings (from The Pioneer Woman), and rolls

Thursday:  W.T.  Baked Potatoes, mac and cheese and chili

Friday: Pot Roast, carrots, potatoes, onions, and rolls

Saturday:  French Dips with leftover pot roast, and fries

It is really going to cool down this week here so I am excited to get my crock pot out and make some comfort food!  All the things on this weeks menu I have been craving so I am excited that it is going to be cooling down this week.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment