My Family

My Family

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Menu

I finally made it to the grocery store and to Costco this weekend!  So now I have endless possibilities for dinner, which makes me happy!!!  Although I am not doing anything "crazy" this week, it is just nice to have all the options.

Sunday:  Steak, baked potatoes, caramelized onions and mushrooms and corn on the cob

Monday:  Spaghetti (I had to do a big batch for the freezer), garlic bread and salad

Tuesday:  Pork Chops, rice and asparagus

Wednesday:  Salisbury Steak (I am trying PW's), mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls and green beans

Thursday:  Super Sonic Breakfast Burritos (another PW recipe), homemade hash browns and bacon

Friday:  Appetizers:  (we didn't have this last weekend), Jalapeno Poppers, wings, and potato skins

Saturday:  Not sure yet what we are going to have.  Our friends, Lee, Jeremy and their adorable son Ethan might be coming to visit!

I know I have said this before, but I am really wanting a few "cool" days so I can make some good comfort food in the crock pot!  I have a ton of ideas that I want to start trying and I would prefer for it to be cooler than what it is now!  If Lee, Jeremy and Ethan are able to fly in on Saturday than I am going to have a fun week ahead for me and I will get a TON of girl time!  Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment