My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Menu

I know it is already Tuesday, but better late than never to plan my menu for the week.  Even as I type this I have no idea what all the meals are going to be so I am just going to go with it and see what I come up with!  We had a busy week last week, Tyson's birthday was on Friday and he took the day off, so we went to the fair with the girls, after we got home neither of us felt like cooking so we ordered Chinese food!  On Saturday we took the girls fishing at CJ Strike to just kinda get a change of scenery and they LOVED it.  This week he is taking Thursday and Friday off (we were suppose to go camping but with the burn ban it is not going to happen) so I am not sure if the meals I have planned are going to work or not but it is nice to have something in place!

Sunday: Appetizers (we were suppose to have this on Friday and then Saturday but it didn't happen), wings, potato skins and stuffed mushrooms

Monday: Taco Soup (I know right, soup when it is hot out, I had to go to Morgan's preschool orientation so I needed to make something quick and easy)

Tuesday:  Italian chicken with caramelized onions and mushrooms, corn on the cob and rolls

Wednesday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies, and fried potatoes

Thursday: The MM Sandwich, PW Style (from pioneer woman), baked beans and fries

Friday:  Not sure, Tyson is going to a friends house to watch the BSU game so I am not sure what me and the girls will have.

Saturday:  ??  Not sure, either Steak, or Finger Steaks

I haven't been trying too many new dishes lately, I think mostly because I haven't had time to look on pinterest (where a lot of them come from) but with Fall around the corner I have a ton of recipes I want to try, especially from The Pioneer Woman, I haven't made one thing of hers that we didn't like!  If you are not familiar with her, check out her website here, she is AWESOME, and really funny too!  Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment