My Family

My Family

Friday, August 17, 2012

Camping

We were so excited this year to be going camping, last year was just too much for us to handle since the girls weren't walking yet.  We even bought a new tent to make the small trips easier than lugging around and setting up the camper trailer.  No unfortunately our other camping trips have to be set aside because of all the fires that are happening in the mountains.  You can still camp and have a fire in a designated camp area, but that is not our camping style.  We like to be alone and isolated away from other people to enjoy the peace and quiet.  So we are hoping the burn ban will lift soon and we can get maybe 2 more trips in this year.  Here are some pictures from our trip to Lowman this year.


Miss Jaidyn having fun



Cameryn

Of course the dogs had to fetch sticks in the water


All three girls

I took probably a dozen of these photos and this is the only one where they are all looking at the camera, of course Jaidyn is picking her nose (I have a ton of pics of her doing this)


Cameryn just relaxing 


Morgan's dirty face


Say Cheese


We did have one huge scary moment camping.  If you look at the picture where the dogs are in the water, it is like a tide pool area that is off the river.  It was pretty shallow except for the very right side and Morgan went to grab a stick but it drops way off, I have never moved so fast in my life to grab her, and we both managed to get soaked but at least I was right there to get her right away.  Sure did get my heart going!  Like I said earlier, hopefully we can get a few more trips in this years as the girls had a blast and did great sleeping in the tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment