My Family

My Family

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Menu

I know I haven't posted in a while, but we have had a few busy weeks this past month.  My sister in law and niece were here visiting followed by a 9 day visit from my parents!  It was wonderful, the girls had a blast, especially Morgan, she really loves her Grandma and Papa, so much when I dropped them off at the airport the first thing she said was "I am really sad that grandma and papa had to leave" and it broke my heart.  Good news is that hopefully next year at this time they will be living here!  I have also been wanting to update posts on the girls, but now we are having a hard time finding all our pictures from the last 3 years on our hard drive.  Sometimes if it isn't one thing it is another!!  Now I am back to my daily routine and that means making up a menu!  We were spoiled with my parents here, we ate out a bunch and they cooked for us the whole time!!  It was a nice break but now I have to get back into my groove and start planning all the meals again. 

Sunday:  Pizza and Hot Wings (we didn't feel like cooking)

Monday: Chicken Legs (Teriyaki and Hot), fried potatoes, salad and green beans

Tuesday: Rigatoni with spaghetti sauce, garlic bread and salad

Wednesday:  Taco's, refried beans and tator tots (and peas for the girls--I try to give the veggies everyday)

Thursday:  W.T.  Baked Potatoes, Chili and Mac and Cheese (and leftover green beans)

Friday: Tilapia, rice and corn

Saturday:  Homemade Finger Steaks and fries

Good news is and I am on top of all of our laundry, I only have the girls bedding and some clothing left to wash today, so that is going to free up a lot of my time.  It is also going to be hot, hot, hot outside so I want to get some projects done inside the house.  I have some serious organizing to do in my kitchen cabinets as well as my closet!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment