My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Menu

I had my menu planned already, just late getting it posted :).  It was nice this past week with Tyson off of work Thursday, Friday and Monday.  We did a ton of fun things with the girls, a trip to the zoo, a trip to the farmers market, lots of playing and letting them stay up a little later than normal.  So it is going to be hard going into this week and the next week.  However Morgan had her first day of preschool today so I will have a separate post on that (stay tuned)

Sunday: Cheeseburgers, baked beans and fries

Monday:  Chicken Legs, rice and green beans

Tuesday:  Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread

Wednesday:  Pioneer Woman's Ranch Chicken, twice baked potatoes and pea pods

Thursday:  W.T.  Baked Potatoes, chili and macaroni and cheese

Friday:  Pulled Pork, corn on the cob and salad

Saturday:  Going to a BBQ at a friends house!

Oh by the way last week I made these from the Pioneer Woman and I have to say that they were DELICIOUS!  I highly recommend anyone to make them!  So far I have yet to find something of hers that I didn't LOVE!  She sure knows how to cook.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment