My Family

My Family

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Menu

We managed to recover our pictures from our hard drive now I just need to download the newest ones on the camera so I can update on the girls.  I will get to that eventually, but right now I need to plan my menu for the week and do laundry, vacuum etc.  All that pesky house chore stuff!

Sunday:  BBQ Baby Back Ribs, salad and fried potatoes

Monday: Tilapia (we didn't have this last week), fresh green beans (from our garden), and noodles

Tuesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn

Wednesday:  Roasted Chicken, rice, and pea pods

Thursday:  BLT's, macaroni salad and fries

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  Appetizers, Wings, potato skins, and stuffed mushrooms

I have to say that I am enjoying using our BBQ so much this year, but I am looking forward to cooler weather as I am really missing some of our fall comfort food, like Taco Soup and Pot Roast.  It will be nice when the weather changes because we will be able to add more variety into our menu!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment