My Family

My Family

Monday, July 16, 2012

My Menu

I finally made it to the grocery store this weekend, the only thing that stinks about that is we have so many choices for dinners I don't know what I want to make first!  So just another basic menu for this week, next week my parents fly in so I am planning on having my parents make me some of my favorite dishes from when I was growing up :).  My mom is more than happy to cook for us and it is nice that I will get a little break from cooking!

Sunday:  Leftovers, Chili Dogs, Bean Dip, Chips and Salsa and salad

Monday: Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, corn and salad

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday (we didn't have this last week), tater tots, and re fried beans

Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan, noodles, salad and garlic bread

Thursday: BLT's, baked beans and fries

Friday: Homemade Pizza on the BBQ grill, chicken bites and salad

Saturday: Cassy's Wedding Reception: Pot luck BBQ food (bonus for me since I won't have to cook!)

Now I am off to plan my menu for when my parents are here, so many choices of what I want them to make for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment