My Family

My Family

Monday, April 2, 2012

My Menu

Here is to another week, again the weather is not looking that great, but I am hoping that will change. I really want to get to my BBQ! Last week we didn't make too many new recipes, but I did make Chicken Ranch Taco's and they were delicious, actually, they were even better the next day! I highly recommend anyone to make them, you won't be sorry! Here is my menu:

Sunday: Chicken Kabobs, roasted potatoes, and corn (this was planned for Saturday when it was 73 degrees, but Tyson ended up getting invited to go play pool, so he had a boys night out)

Monday: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US! 7 YEARS!! Beer Marinated Grilled Chicken, noodles and green beans (not a fancy meal, but we will be making ourselves a special meal on Saturday, after the kids are in bed)

Tuesday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, olive garden bread sticks (I didn't make them last week), and salad

Wednesday: Beer Can Chicken, twice baked potatoes, and corn

Thursday: Homemade Sloppy Joe's (From PW, I have made them before and they are delicious), tator tots and salad

Friday: Cheeseburger Wraps (new recipe and I am excited to try this), homemade fries and pasta salad

Saturday: Beef Filet, caramelized mushrooms and onions and garlic and butter shrimp

I am going to try to post a new recipe once a week, including pictures. I figured I will post our FAVORITE from that week so you all can see how it turned out. So stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment