My Family

My Family

Monday, April 9, 2012

My Menu

It is that time again, I don't really have anything exciting planned for my menu this week. I am just not feeling adventurous enough to go all out and try something new. Plus my sister in law Jamie, brother in law Dan, and my niece Maggie, are here from Everett visiting so I am not sure what all the plans are for meals etc. until I get a chance to chat with them about it and to see if they want anything in particular (well my brother in law is flying back Tuesday morning, so really it depends on what my sister in law would like :))

Sunday: Easter dinner out at the Canale Ranch! They made Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Broccoli, Turkey and gravy, and rolls. It was delicious and I didn't have to cook!

Monday: BBQ at Tyson's Uncle Bobby's and Aunt Donna's house. Hot Dogs, Chicken and Hamburgers on the grill. Double yea for me cause again I don't have to cook!

Tuesday: It is going to be 80 degrees, so I figured BBQ. Either Chicken Legs or Kielbasa, I will see what that plan is after I talk with Jamie about it.

Wednesday: I was thinking Taco's, maybe Meatloaf...not sure yet.

Thursday: Either Chicken Legs or Kielbasa, depending on what we do on Tuesday.

Friday: Order out night, either pizza or I will pick up some fried chicken with salads

Saturday: Appetizer night. Chicken Wings--hot and teriyaki, potato skins and steak bites (yum, I am already drooling)

This is not my normal menu, I am going grocery shopping this weekend as well and I have no plan for meals. I am just not feeling motivated enough at this moment to plan, so I hope I get motivated soon. Plus the weather makes a huge difference in if I want to heat up the house with the oven or use the BBQ. I am off to find some motivation! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment