My Family

My Family

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Menu

It is that time again for me to plan my menu, I actually have 2 weeks planned out, however this week is subject to change as well.  My best friend from high school and her 2 year old (completely adorable Ethan) are flying out this week to come and visit.  She is either coming Tuesday or Wednesday and than her husband is joining us on Friday night for the weekend.  So I want to see what she feels like eating before I set this menu in stone.  However I know she is not a picky eater and I am pretty sure the only thing she won't eat is Seafood (I consider that a sin, but I guess not everyone likes seafood as much as I do!)

Last week my Aunt and Cousin came and we had a great time, it was sad to see them go!  We ended up eating out at Chapala's on Thursday night (our favorite Mexican joint) and than on Friday we BBQ some Tilapia and Saturday we BBQ some chicken wings and steak.  I of course was so wrapped up in conversations that I didn't take any pictures, so I am hoping my cousin got some good ones and will send them to me! 

Anyways, here is my menu

Sunday: BBQ day---Chorizo's, baked beans and pasta salad

Monday: BBQ Pork Chops, rice and corn

Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan, noodles, salad and garlic bread

Wednesday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME--yup, turning 35, how crazy is that, I am not sure what I want so I am going to wait and see what I feel like eating on this day.

Thursday: BLT's, fries, and macaroni salad

Friday: BBQ Cheeseburgers, tator tots, leftover macaroni salad

Saturday: Chicken Kabobs? Or Appetizers?  Depends on the weather!

That is it for another week of my menu.  I am planning on getting an update on the girls since they just turned 21 months old, I can't believe that they are going to be 2 in three months!  Crazy how fast time goes by!!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment