My Family

My Family

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Menu

I am in a funk with my menu this week. Last week I was spoiled enough where I didn't have to cook everyday that I am now in this rut and don't know what to make. I did make it to the grocery store and now I have to get it into gear and make up my monthly menu. This week my Aunt and Cousin are flying in on Thursday for the weekend so for right now the meals for those days are up in the air as I don't know what we are going to be doing the whole time they are here. So hopefully this doesn't continue my meal planning rut. I figured I could get the whole month planned out so that won't be the case next week!

Sunday: BBQ Baby back ribs, baked potatoes and salad

Monday: Meatloaf, Au gratin potatoes, corn and rolls

Tuesday: Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry, rice, and egg rolls

Wednesday: Spaghetti, garlic bread and salad

Thursday: ??

Friday: ??

Saturday: ??

Nothing new this week so far, but the last three days are still up in the air so we will see. Just to let you all know as well these cheeseburger wraps I made two weeks ago were wonderful! I suggest you try them, they were easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment