My Family

My Family

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Menu

Well last week seemed to fly by, this weekend went even faster. It is Monday and time for another menu. We stuck to our menu last week with the exception on Saturday for a couple of reasons. 1. I forgot to take the turkey out to defrost it. 2. Some of Tyson's family came to visit and so we met up with them to eat out, so it worked out perfect that I forgot to take the turkey out! Here is my menu for the week.

Sunday: SUPERBOWL FOOD- Crab stuffed mushrooms, potato skins, Hot Wings, Teriyaki wings and shrimp quesadillas (from PW)

Monday: Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Cous Cous, and green beans

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes (from PW), Salad and Tator tots

Wednesday: Spaghetti and Olive Garden Breadsticks

Thursday: Crock pot Chicken Cheddar Beer Taco's (pinterest inspired this recipe), Spanish Rice and roasted potatoes

Friday: Taco Soup and quesadilla's

Saturday: Turkey Dinner night

Here is to another great week! Hope you all have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment