My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Menu

I stuck to my menu last week with the exception of Friday and Saturday. My neighbor needed me to watch her kids for a few hours Friday night until her sister got of work (they were going to a concert) so I decided to try these pizza roll ups. They were okay, the kids ate them but I prefer regular pizza instead. Saturday, we just weren't feeling like fish so we made Carne Asada instead. It was delicious as always. Last week the BEST dish I made was The Pioneer Woman's Homemade Chicken and Noodles....I had enough to freeze some for a later date, but this is something, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend for everyone to make. It takes a bit of time, but totally worth it! Here is my menu for this week.

Sunday: Pot Roast, potatoes, carrots, salad and rolls

Monday: French Dips (with the left over pot roast), fries and macaroni salad

Tuesday: Pork Chops, cheesy potato casserole and green beans

Wednesday: Chicken and Rice Casserole (new recipe), corn and rolls

Thursday: Tortellini, Garlic Bread and salad

Friday: Chili Cheese Dogs, pasta salad and tator tots

Saturday: Appetizers, Ham and Cheese sliders, potato skins, and PW"s Meatballs

So not too many new recipes this week. I am excited to try the Ham and Cheese sliders, they LOOK delicious!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment