My Family

My Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Menu

We got to the grocery store this weekend and now our freezer, fridge and pantry are packed full of food. With that being said you would think that I would have my menu planned out for the whole month, but your wrong. For some reason I struggle to come up with the menu EVERY TIME after I go grocery shopping. It is because there are SO MANY choices, I don't know what to put where!! Plus I still have a TON of new recipes I want to try but I don't like to try to many out in one week in case if they are flops. I was able to get this weeks menu done last night and today and tomorrow I am going to forge thru and get the rest of the month completed!

Sunday: Homemade pizza, Teriyaki Chicken Legs, and Franks Hot Sauce Chicken Legs (kinda a random dinner, but it was what we had.)

Monday: Spaghetti Batch in my crock pot (we are out of our frozen ones, so time to stock up), Olive Garden Bread sticks (didn't get to this last week) and salad

Tuesday: PW's Homemade Chicken and Noodles, rolls, and salad

Wednesday: Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes and green beans

Thursday: Swiss Chicken, rice and corn

Friday: Taco Soup

Saturday: Tilapia and roasted potatoes

So, I am trying 3 new recipes this week. I am pretty excited about The Pioneer Woman's Chicken and noodle recipe, I had been wanting to make this for some time now but had a hard time finding the noodles, but I finally found them at Albertson's and they were a reasonable price so I bought them!! Have a great week, I am off to plan the rest of my menu for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment