My Family

My Family

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Menu

I swear I have a ton of other posts I want to blog about beside just a menu once a week, I just haven't gotten around to it, but I will try this week. I have a few updates on the girls that I want to let everyone know about, so please come visit back in a day or two and there will be some more posts!!


Sunday: Lasagna and garlic bread

Monday: Pork Chops, rice, asparagus and corn (babies haven't tried asparagus yet, so I have to have a backup)

Tuesday: Macaroni and Beef with cheese (new recipe, you can find it here), green beans and homemade bread sticks

Wednesday: Crock pot ranch Chicken (this recipe uses pork, but I want to try it with chicken), mashed potatoes and leftover veggies

Thursday: Taco Soup (we didn't have this last week)

Friday: Either order Chinese or eat out.

Saturday: Grocery Shopping Day....so whatever sounds good after I get done shopping

yet again I forgot to take the turkey out for Saturday, so we are going to be having a turkey dinner soon! maybe this coming Sunday, that is if I can remember to take it out :). Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment