My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. I am only trying a few new recipes this week, compared to last week. I have to say so far we haven't been disappointed in the new recipes, but this week I thought I would go back to a few of our favorites that we are used to.

Sunday: Christmas Day, we had a Ham dinner feast at Uncle Bobby's and Aunt Donna's house--it was nice to not have to slave in the kitchen for the day!

Monday: Spaghetti Batch in the crock pot (I didn't do this last week as I had a cold and didn't feel like cooking) but now we have some sauce in the freezer for our regular spaghetti nights!

Tuesday: Chicken Legs (I will do Teriyaki and Hot and probably one or two plain for the twins), noodles and green beans

Wednesday: Taco Soup (it has been a while since I have made a fresh batch, the last couple times we ate this it was from our frozen stash) and quesadilla's

Thursday: W. T. Night--Baked Potatoes, Chili and Mac and Cheese

Friday: Garlic Skirt Steak (recipe found here), Crack Potatoes (I didn't name them, recipe found here) and pea pods

Saturday: New Years Eve--I always make appetizers on New Years Eve. I am making Crab Ragoon dip--new recipe, Stuffed Mushrooms--mine ARE the best, and Spicy and Teriyaki Chicken Bites--this will be a kid free meal, we try to do that once in a while on Saturday nights, get the kids down and enjoy some food, with peace and quiet!!

So, only 3 new recipes to try, I am pretty excited about the ones I chose for this week. I am busy thinking about my menu for next week already and have to do some more searching on Pinterest to see if I can find anymore that I want to try!! Have a great week!

1 comment: