My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Menu

I already have this week and next weeks menu's planned! What can I say I was super efficient this week. I am trying ALOT of new recipes thanks again to Pinterest!

Sunday: Honey Crock Pot Chicken (you can find the recipe here.), rice, green beans

Monday: Cheeseburger Soup (recipe here.) and Rhodes rolls

Tuesday: Tacos, (thinking about doing this recipe), re fried beans (for Morgan) and Salad

Wednesday: Baked Cheesy Chicken Penne (another recipe from Pinterest, you can find it here), garlic bread and salad

Thursday: Taco Soup and Quesadillas

Friday: Crock Pot French Dips (we didn't have this last week, recipe again from Pinterest, you can find it here)

Saturday: Steak, shrimp, onions and mushrooms

I know I said this last week, but I am totally in love with Pinterest. The choices of food, is absolutely amazing that I am having a hard time picking what I want to make first! I am hoping that all these recipes turn out so than our menu becomes even more diverse!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment