My Family

My Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Menu

I am sticking to the basics this week with my menu, trying very minimal new dishes. However I do have some plans for the upcoming month thanks to Pinterest. I am also struggling with what to cook when since Christmas is just around the corner, but once I get to the grocery store and have my groceries, I figured I would be inspired again and be able to get creative with my menu.

Sunday: Beer Can Chicken, twice baked potatoes and green beans

Monday: Rigatoni w/ spaghetti sauce, salad and homemade garlic bread (from Pinterest)

Tuesday: Fried Chicken, rice and balsamic carrots (again from Pinterest)

Wednesday: I am struggling with what to decide for this day, I was thinking Pork Chops or Meatloaf.

Thursday: Oven Baked Chili Dogs (thanks Pinterest) and fries

Friday: We are considering going out to eat, there is a new Chinese buffet that we have been dying to try and it is a reasonable price and they offer sushi, so we thought why not, we don't eat out that often.

Saturday: ?? depends on what I feel like after grocery shopping, I was thinking homemade pizza's on the BBQ? Maybe appetizers?

I have so many ideas running thru my head on recipes I want to try, I also have to get a big batch of spaghetti sauce frozen as we are running low. I really want to try Pulled Pork Tacos with the chicken chipotle recipe I made last week, there is a pizza casserole I want to try, along with many other recipes, so stay tuned for my upcoming menu's to see what I decide!! Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Angie. I hope to grow the linky party in the next few months. How did you like the baked penne? I changed mine up so much that it probably didn't taste anything like the original. Kenny loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it, but it needed more "sauce", I think the sun dried tomatoes would of helped and Tyson at the end said he would be willing to try it...I will make it again! What did you change about yours??

    ReplyDelete