My Family

My Family

Monday, December 19, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for this week. For some reason I struggled to come up with a menu this week, I went grocery shopping on Saturday and have a fridge and freezer full of food. I think it is because there are so many new recipes I want to try and I just don't know where to put all of them!

Sunday: Pulled Pork Taco's, tator tots and beans (I took the chipotle chicken recipe from
here. I cooked the pulled pork all day in the crock pot with chicken stock, shredded it and saved half for regular pulled pork and put the other half in the chipotle sauce--it is kinda spicy so I didn't give it to the kids) it was AMAZING!

Monday:
Chicken and Cheese Crescent rolls, rice, and green beans

Tuesday:
Pizza Casserole, parmesean garlic knots, and Salad

Wednesday: Pork Chops, Cous Cous and Corn

Thursday: Spaghetti batch in the crockpot,
garlic bread and salad

Friday:
Angel Chicken (crockpot friday), balsamic carrots (I have been wanting to make these for weeks and haven't gotten around to it) homemade rolls

Saturday: Christmas Eve--we are going to our neighbors house to have appetizers, so YAY no cooking for me :)

As you can see I have a lot of new recipes that I am trying.....everything that is linked is new to me EXCEPT for the garlic bread for Thursday. I still have a ton more ideas, so stayed tuned for next weeks recipes! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's almost Christmas. Have a great week and Merry Christmas to you, Tyson and the Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gang will eat well this week. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete