My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Menu

It is that time again...I am so excited for fall (minus the allergies) because I am going to be doing ALOT of homemade soups, stews, etc....bring on the cold front, I LOVE winter time! Nothing is better than a warm home filled with the aroma of food cooking!!! Well, not this coming week, but soon!!

Sunday: Spaghetti batch (we were down to 2 or 3 in our freezer), sadly that is all I served (we had a late lunch)

Monday: Chicken, rice and corn

Tuesday: Taco's, tator tots, and refried beans

Wednesday: Kielbasa (in my dutch oven), noodles and green beans

Thursday: Pork Chops, rice (again, but we are trying our own rice instead of buying the flavored packages...so we need to practice!) and mixed veggies

Friday: Pulled Pork, twice baked potatoes, and corn on the cob

Saturday: Appetizer day! Wings, potato skins and whatever else I can create to be an appetizer!

Nothing new this week as far as my menu goes...but stay tuned as I will be having some "NEW" recipes in the future! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment