My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. For the most part I stuck to my menu last week with the exception of Thursday. I had planned on Chicken but I had pulled some really ripe tomatoes from our garden and decided I wanted BLT's instead. Oh and Friday, I didn't feel like cooking so we ordered pizza :). Saturday we ended up doing appetizers, I made my very good Franks Spicy Chicken bites and Teriyaki Bites (basically Chicken, cut in pieces, dredged in egg and flour, fried, than dipped in the dipping sauces and baked for about 20 minutes, very yummy!)

Sunday: Cheeseburgers (from Friday's menu), tator tots and baked beans

Monday: Tilapia, salad and green beans

Tuesday: Fried Chicken (from Thursdays menu), noodles and corn

Wednesday: ?? Maybe breakfast for dinner...otherwise I have some beef I need to use.

Thursday: W.T. Baked Potatoes, chili and Mac and Cheese (I have a meeting for my Boise Mom of Multiples to go to so this is an easy meal for Tyson to make)

Friday: We are headed to McCall for the weekend!!

Saturday: Pancake house here I come!! McCall again!!

We are very excited to be going to McCall this coming weekend. My Mother in Law Debbie is living up there with her boyfriend Joe (more like a husband--they are not officially married but have been together forever!) We haven't been out of town in months so it will be nice to have a change of scenery!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment