My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love

I have to say that everyday I feel truly blessed to be able to stay at home with my girls. I only wish I had done this with Morgan and for some reason we thought we wouldn't be able to afford that option, but so far we have made it work! Of course I do have some frustrating days, I do get tired and wish I could take a nap, and I do sometimes just want a few hours to my self. But I figured that will come with time. Here is a list of some of the things I love about being home.

1. I love being in control of our everyday happenings, what they eat, where we go, what we play with, etc.

2. I LOVE Cameryn's smile, she has the biggest smile it lights up the room.

3. I LOVE Jaidyn's giggle, it is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

4. I LOVE having conversations with Morgan, the things she comes up with is unthinkable!

5. I LOVE that if I want to wear pajama bottoms all day, I can.

6. I LOVE that I have time to cook and be creative with our meals.

7. I LOVE that I have time during the week to do laundry instead of trying to get it finished on the weekends.

8. I LOVE that I get to take a ton of pictures a day, more than we ever did with just Morgan.

9. I LOVE watching my girls grow and develop a true friendship for each other.

10. I LOVE that I have time to organize things (now unfortunately this doesn't happen too often, but it is still a nice feeling)

11. I LOVE that I don't feel rushed to be able to get quality time in with my girls, unlike how I felt after an 8 hour day at my old job.

12. I LOVE hearing the twins wake up, they don't cry, they giggle at each other!!

13. I LOVE to see the girl's excitement when daddy comes home for the day.

14. I LOVE being able to walk out the door and take a walk to the park w/o anything holding us back.

15. I LOVE the time between 9-1030 pm as that is my down time and I finally can unwind and watch TV, it feels so much better than when I was working at a "job"

Of course there is a TON more that I love about being a stay at home mom, just thought I would share a few things about how I feel!!! I know that one day, I am going to have to go back to work and part of that sounds really really appealing to me right now (mostly for adult interaction) but I remind myself that I wanted to always stay at home, at least for a few years when I had kids and that puts me back into reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment