My Family

My Family

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Menu

It's that time again for my weekly menu! I am happy to report that I stuck to my menu last week!! Wednesday was up in the air and I decided to make homemade tuna casserole, it turned out very good! We went to McCall this weekend and it was nice to not have to worry about cooking. Tyson's mom cooked us both dinners, pork chops one night and ham the second night! We made it to the pancake house and it was delicious as always!!! Here is my menu:

Sunday: Braut burgers, tator tots and beans

Monday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy and salad

Tuesday: Chicken Fajitas, Spanish rice, and refried beans (mostly for Morgan)

Wednesday: Pork Chops, Couscous, and corn

Thursday: Upside down pizza (new recipe), hot wings and salad

Friday: Crock pot Friday, Beef with mushrooms over egg noodles, rolls and green beans
Saturday: Roasted Chicken (in our smoker), twice baked potatoes and corn on the cob

Last night I decided that I am going to devote Friday's and Sunday's to the crock pot, for some reason I struggle to find motivation to cook on those days so I think this will be the easiest solution. Plus it is going to be getting colder out and there is nothing better than having your house filled with smells of food cooking in the crock pot!! Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment