My Family

My Family

Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekly Menu

I have to say that I am much happier now that I have had a chance to grocery shop and we now have food in the house again!! I am loving more and more to be creative and try new things so here is my menu:

Sunday: Carne Azada
Monday: Meatball subs and Tator tots
Tuesday: Beer marinated chicken, noodles and corn
Wednesday: Kielbasa w/ mushrooms and onions, rice, and green beans
Thursday: Spaghetti and Garlic Toast
Friday: Chuck Steak slow roasted w/ gravy, potatoes and mixed veggies
Saturday: Appetizers

The only new menu item for this week is the meatball subs, everything else I have made before but I have to say it is nice to have time to cook and be creative and save money all at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy! so are you posting your menu every week? these are mostly all things I have never made...

    ReplyDelete