My Family

My Family

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly Menu

I know it has been awhile since I posted a menu, but I do have a good excuse, my hands are full with 3 kids under the age of 3, so now I am trying really hard to keep updated. We have been doing great sticking to our menu, in fact we don't have another choice because minus my income we don't get to eat out that much!! Here is my menu for this week:

Sunday: Chicken, potatoes, and green beans
Monday: Pork Chops, cheesy noodles, and corn
Tuesday: Brauts, pasta salad, and tator tots
Wednesday: Spaghetti and Garlic Toast
Thursday: Chicken tenders, scalloped potatoes and green beans
Friday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, mixed veggies and biscuits
Saturday: Appetizer day

This just help me keep motivated to stick with our menu, I don't plan on grocery shopping till after the 15th so it is nice to have a plan so I am not tempted to go to the store and spend money that I shouldn't be spending. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment