My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Late Menu

I know I am already into this week but I still need to post my menu!! We are due for grocery shopping so we didn't have too many choices of what to make so I had to get creative this week!!! Plus we ended up going camping this weekend so there were a few things that I didn't make this weekend that I could shift to this week.

Sunday: Wings, Quesadilla's and Queso dip
Monday: Meatloaf, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes with caramelized onion and mushroom gravy
Tuesday: Hoisin Chicken (first time using this marinade), Scalloped potatoes and Corn
Wednesday: Taco Soup (I haven't made this but I have eaten others so I am excited!)
Thursday: Pork Chops, Stuffing and Green Beans
Friday: Grocery shopping hopefully so dinner is a ?

I have already planned my menu for the month, so that way I can make sure that I get everything I need at the grocery store so 1. I don't make another trip and spend more money than planned and 2. it is really hard to go to the store with 3 kids. I am really enjoying staying home and coming up with new recipe ideas and I am addicted to watching Food Network so I have a ton of new ideas that I am going to be trying this month and I am very excited. I hated cooking this last year because I would get home around 530 from work and it just seemed like a chore to cook, so I think Tyson is enjoying have good food again as well rather than what we can throw together quickly. Stay Tuned for my next menu!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple super easy Taco Soup recipes if you are interested. I know they come in all kinds of versions.

    ReplyDelete