My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, Welcome 2009

Wow, this year has gone by fast!!!! Last year at this time I was 8 months pregnant with Morgan and everyone said that time was going to fly by fast. I have to say that I didn't believe anyone but it was probably because I was sleep deprived. I didn't sleep much the last month of my pregnancy due to having to go to the bathroom all the time as well as some of my "symptoms" with throwing up, high blood pressure etc....
Here is a pic of me taken just a few weeks before Morgan came...
I definitely don't miss the swollen feet, the numb fingers and all the peeing.....here is a picture taken with my sister in law Jamie at her baby shower (she was due in March, I was due in February, actually we were exactly 4 weeks apart), a week later we had Morgan...

Morgan is now starting to get her own personality and I still can't believe how fast this year went by. We were lucky to have my parents here for her first Christmas and we finished 2008 off with them as well as great friends, playing WII and having fun....

Grandpa gave Morgan a $1, can't tell she is spoiled right?

We had a great time playing the WII and I think my parents are totally hooked....Thanks to Jason and Jo for lending us their WII while they go to England, we are very happy to babysit it for you...
Here is Mom playing....


Here is Dad and Jason playing...


Here is Mom and Tyson playing...


And here is our little girl Morgan, who will be turning 1 this month...



I look forward to many more memories with Morgan and Tyson this year and can't wait to see how much she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment