My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Week Away

So Morgan will be turning 1 in one week and one day. Time has flown by so fast. This last week she decided that it was better to crawl on her knees rather than her combat army crawling that she has been doing for the past 4 months. I am honestly surprised, I figured that she would go from her army crawl to walking, I think she knew how to do it all along and just now decided to show us!!! She is really getting around and walking with furniture and is slowly finding her balance. She has also discovered that she can climb into the cupboards as you can see.


Who needs to buy a bunch of toys when you have a cupboard full of Tupperware?

Tyson and I have determined that she definitely has a sense of humor and does things for laughs, like when we feed her, she will squeeze her lips so that some of it comes out and down her chin and her little eyes will twinkle and she will laugh. I think that she will be pulling practical jokes on us when she gets older.

Here she is guarding the front door, just another reason to move since she doesn't want to be contained at this point and she is all about walking around, with assistance of the walls, furniture, etc....


Well one year flew by and I am sure the rest will too.....but I look forward to all of them!!

1 comment: