My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Morgan's Birthday Party

We had a small gathering for Morgan's first birthday as she tends to get a little "overwhelmed" with big groups. I think that she had a lot of fun. We had our good friends Don and Heather over with their two kids, Reagan-who adores Morgan, and Brooks--who is possibly Morgan's husband, they just don't know it yet, Grandma Debbie and Joe were there, Aunt Dodo and Uncle Bob and Tyson's cousin Ryan were there and of course Auntie Jamie and Uncle Dan with cousin Maggie were all there to celebrate Morgan's first birtday.


Here is cousin Maggie getting in the celabatory mood



Reagan was very excited to be here as well as for presents and cake, she gets cuter everytime I see her



As far as the presents go, she did better this time than at christmas, she was really fascinated with the tissue paper and is still enjoying all the toys she got!!!



As far as the cake goes, she was very lady like and didn't really "dig" into it, I had to smash her hand into it for her to mess it up. She really liked the frosting and didn't know what to think about the chocolate part. Aunt Dodo (Tyson's Aunt Donna) made her cake and I have to say I was so happy with how it turned out!!


Here is the big cake that everyone ate from:



Here is the small one just for Morgan:



At the end of the day I think that she had a great time and I will always remember her birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment