My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Morgan's First Christmas



So Morgan had her first Christmas and being only 11 months, she didn't quite get the concept, but she did enjoy getting a whole bunch of new toys. She also got a whole new wardrobe. It was a lot of fun seeing her enjoying her new toys and I can't wait for next year and hopefully she will be able to rip open her own presents!!!

She wasn't quite sure about ripping open the presents, she was more interested in the bows and the ribbon, but you can see that she sort of got the concept. She loves Elmo Live!!
She also got really mad when we couldn't get the out of the box fast enough for her....It was quite funny because she got so mad, all she wanted to do was play with the toy.....things to look forward to as she gets bigger, because I know that it is only going to get worse, but that is the fun in having kids with Christmas.



I will scan the Santa picture as she didn't like him at all, but she loved wearing her Santa dress and she looked really cute in it!!! I definitely feel lucky that Tyson and I have Morgan and look forward to many more years of Christmas fun with her!!


1 comment:

  1. That was exactly how Shane was last year. This year he loved ripping the paper and opening the presents. It's so fun to watch them change year to year!

    ReplyDelete