My Family

My Family

Friday, November 11, 2011

October Recap

It has been awhile since I updated, I guess I just find myself wanting to do other things rather than sit down at the computer. I thought I would give a recap of the month of October for our family.




Every beginning of the month of October we take a drive up to Jackson Peak Lookout in memory of Tyson's dad who passed away October 7th. Jackson Peak was his favorite lookout when he was working for the forest service, we started this tradition the year after we spread his ashes there.


Usually we hike up to the lookout have a few beers in memory, hike down and eat some lunch. This year we went the first weekend (we usually go the 2nd, but Tyson was on call so we couldn't) When we got there the lookout was closed, there were people there so we weren't able to hike up, but we did have a picnic lunch and we able to get out of the house to get some fresh air.


Cameryn was having fun!


Miss Jaidyn, not so sure about the dirt
Here is our attempt at a family photo, kind of hard to get the kids to sit still. The Next big even this month of course was Halloween. In September, I asked Morgan what she wanted to be for Halloween and she promptly replied a Bee. Wow that was easy, we went and got her costume in September and she was very anxious to wear it. I decided to not buy the babies new costumes as I already had a few choices and really, they are going to care what I dress them in. Jaidyn was a Sunflower (Morgan's 1st costume, yes it is a 9 month size and she fit) and Cameryn was a Hot Dog, which was my nieces 2nd costume.



This has to be the cutest Bee I have ever seen!
Not so sure about these costumes (they hate things on their heads)



We went with our neighbors which is traditional, it was so neat to have Morgan just go up by herself with out any help. We decided to let Cameryn and Jaidyn walk up to a few houses to try and get some candy. Cameryn was all about it, Jaidyn was too shy. Needless to say they only did 2 houses and then we put them in their stroller and they watched big sissy do the rest of the trick or treating.


The Whole gang. Hard to get all the kids to look at the camera!


Morgan was getting so much candy we had to dump her bag in the stroller and even after that it was getting heavy. She was tuckered out by the end of the night that she went to bed right away and didn't even come out of her room once!


I can't wait till next year, the twins should be really into the trick or treating part!

No comments:

Post a Comment