My Family

My Family

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Menu

Yea so I have no menu this week. I have to desperately make it to the grocery store and since my friend Lee wasn't able to make in to Boise last week she is coming this week. So I thought we would talk together and see what we want for dinner. So this is what I know so far.

Sunday: Rigatoni with spaghetti sauce, garlic bread

Monday: Pork Chops, cous cous and corn

Tuesday: ??

Wednesday: ??

Thursday: ??

Friday: ??

Saturday:??

I do know that finger steaks with be either Friday or Saturday, just not sure what day yet. Now if only I could get motivated to get to the grocery store. It is not going to happen today as I have a doctor appointment for Cameryn so I guess it will have to wait till tomorrow, but I will be picking Lee up from the airport so maybe not till Wednesday....we will see, that might work out better anyways cause I will have Lee to help push the cart so I don't have to push the stroller and pull the cart at the same time. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment