My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Menu

I didn't post a menu last week mostly because I was just being lazy and we had spent a few hours in the ER on Sunday after Jaidyn took a nasty fall and hit her head really hard. But I am back to it and here is my menu for the week! I have my friend Lee coming in on Tuesday, with her husband joining us on Friday so I am pretty excited about that.

Sunday: Poor Man Hamburger Soup (I made this up, haven't had it before, so hopefully it tastes good) and rolls

Monday: Tuna Casserole, biscuits and green beans

Tuesday: Taco's, refried beans and tator tots

Wednesday: Beer can chicken, cheesy potatoes, corn and rolls

Thursday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Salad

Friday: Finger steaks and fries (as requested by Jeremy)

Saturday: ??? Not sure yet, thought I would see what we all felt like

This week I am okay if things change, I was going to chat with Lee when she get here and if she wanted something else than I will be open to making any changes. The only thing I know that won't be changing is Finger Steaks. Jeremy really, really wants them and since they can't get the out in MN I thought I would indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment