My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Menu

I know that I am late posting my menu, I have been struggling to find stuff I want to make this week. We have a fridge and freezer full of food, but nothing sounds "good" maybe because I was spoiled last week with only having to cook 2 meals?? Who knows, but here it is

Sunday: I didn't make dinner, we got in from Seattle at 8:15 pm and we had snacked the whole way home.

Monday: White Chicken Enchilada's and tator tots (you can find the recipe here. (Thanks Pinterest--by the way, best thing ever!! and they turned out Delicious!)

Tuesday: Pork Chops, Cous Cous, and corn

Wednesday: Spaghetti, salad and homemade garlic bread, you can find that recipe here--thanks again to Pinterest!

Thursday: not sure yet, I have been struggling to decide, I have a few choices and I was going to wait till I go to the store tomorrow to decide

Friday: Crock Pot French Dips and homemade french fries

Saturday: Appetizer day, Wings, potato skins and another appetizer that I am trying to find that we want to try. I am hoping again that Pinterest will help us out!

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment