My Family

My Family

Monday, July 9, 2012

My Menu

We just got back from camping, I didn't make it to the grocery store this weekend because we were camping, so I am just going to do some of our "basic" go to meals this week until I can make it to the store this coming weekend.  Speaking of camping, we had a blast and I want to upload a post about it, but first I have to figure out how to download our pictures to our computer since I have only downloaded them to our now dead laptop!  So hopefully I can get that done some day this week, after I catch up on laundry and dishes from our camping excursion!  It is also going to be hot, hot, hot this week so I want to avoid turning on the oven so it doesn't heat up the house even more!

Sunday: Spaghetti, garlic bread and salad

Monday: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches (I have some pork already cooked and frozen), Baked Beans (the twin's favorite) and fried potato rounds

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday, re fried beans and tator tots

Wednesday: Crock pot Honey Chicken, rice and corn

Thursday: Pork Chops, noodles and green Beans

Friday: Pizza Night

Saturday: Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, chips, pasta salad (We are having friends over for a BBQ)

So it is a pretty easy week with the meals and nothing new to add to the menu, but like I said, I really have to get to the grocery store and there is no way I am going on a big trip with three kids.  So, we will make do with what we have!  Have a great week and stay tuned, I promise to update our camping trip!!!









;ll9oh90jjjhui

No comments:

Post a Comment