My Family

My Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Menu

Well it is Monday again and I still don't have a menu planned so I am going to fly by the seat of my pants on this one and see what I can come up with.  The last few days have been really warm and now we are getting a cold front in so I am just not sure if it is going to stay that way or change back to warm.  So I decided that this menu is subject to change depending on weather.

Sunday: Spaghetti Batch in the Crock Pot (I didn't get to this last week)

Monday: Easy Cheesy Meat and Potatoes (we have made this a bunch and it is YUMMY), green beans and crescent rolls.

Tuesday: Chicken and Dumplings, salad and corn

Wednesday: Big Salad Night (a variety of toppings), soup and bread sticks

Thursday: BLT's, fries and pasta salad

Friday: Either OUT or Homemade Pizza on the grill

Saturday: Appetizers: Cheddar Beer Weenies (new recipe)  Potato Skins and Chicken Wings

I still have a few more posts that I want to blog about regarding Camas and the girls....I am hoping to get to those later this week, it has just been, busy, busy, busy with the girls!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment