My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Menu

I didn't post a menu last week mostly because I was in EXTREME pain from my root canal I had gotten the week prior.  Turned out I got an infection in the bone around where the root canal took place as well as the roof of my mouth.  It was all located on the front right side of my mouth and needless to say I couldn't eat very much and to think of a menu for a week was just too much.  So we just played it by what sounded good to me and what was soft enough for me to eat.  Now that I have had a round of antibiotics I am doing so much better and can now bite, chew, eat, etc.  Here is my menu for the week.

Sunday: Chicken Kabobs, roasted potatoes

Monday: Brauts, Macaroni Salad, and baked beans

Tuesday: BBQ Pork Chops, rice and corn

Wednesday: Sloppy Joe's and fries

Thursday: Ranch Style Chicken (from The Pioneer Woman), twice baked potatoes and green beans

Friday: Spaghetti Batch in the crock pot, salad, and garlic bread

Saturday: BBQ Chicken Legs (another pioneer woman recipe) corn on the cob, and potato salad.

Our weather is finally warming up so I plan on doing A LOT  of cooking on the grill, it is just so nice to have a change of pace around dinner time.  The girls get to play outside while Tyson and I can catch up from the day and cook.  We did have a pretty eventful weekend this past weekend that required Camas to have emergency surgery, but that is a post I will do later today!  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment