My Family

My Family

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Menu

As I sit here and type this, I don't have my menu planned for this week.  We have a busy week and it is going to be warm out so I am trying to think of some good BBQ recipes that we can make.  I also have to get to the grocery store and I just don't think that is going to happen.  Cameryn has her Orthopedic follow up today at 3 to see how her walking is going.  I think she is doing a lot better but her toes still turn inwards when she walks so we will see what he has to say about that.  I have to get a root canal on Wednesday morning and I am so not looking forward to that, and than the girls have their speech therapy on Thursday.  I also have a ton of errands to run and I don't know if I am going to have the patience to take all 3 girls to a major grocery shopping trip so I am trying to see if I can get by this week so I can go this weekend.  However on Saturday I get to get pampered, our Aunt Donna got me a mani/pedi and hair cut/color for me for Mothers Day and our cousin Cassy (she is in school for this) gets to do it!  So again, my Saturday is busy as well.  So we will so how it goes.

Sunday: Mushroom and Swiss Sliders (we didn't have these on Saturday) and roasted potatoes

Monday: Chicken Fajitas and tator tots

Tuesday: Rigatoni w/ sausage links, and garlic bread

Wednesday: Grilled Tilapia, rice and corn

Thursday: Braut Burgers, baked beans, and pasta salad

Friday: Pizza Night

Saturday: ??  depends if I get to the store or not.

I could really use a lot more "time" this week as it seems to be such a hectic week I still have a ton of laundry to do, I have to make my menu for the coming month so I can make sure I get everything at the grocery store, I have to pay some bills, clean the house, the girls need baths, I need to defrost our freezer in the garage, it is an endless list.  I am off to go and tackle some of this!  Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment