My Family

My Family

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Menu

It is that time of the week again, time for another menu! I stuck to my menu for the most part last week with the exception of Friday, I just couldn't seem to get that day in order so I picked up fried chicken for dinner, plus it gives us leftovers for lunch so it was a win win. Here is my menu this week, it is going to start getting cold this week so it is will be soon to retire the BBQ for the most part.

Sunday: Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Chili, got the recipe from here , and cornbread.

Monday: Spaghetti and garlic toast

Tuesday: Chicken, noodles and green beans

Wednesday: Taco Soup and rolls

Thursday: Chorizo's, caramelized onions, macaroni salad and baked beans

Friday: Pulled Pork, twice baked potatoes and corn

Saturday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and roasted potatoes

I have a lot of ideas and new recipes I want to try this coming winter. I really want to try to make a homemade clam chowder, I am even thinking about some kind of sausage and lentil soup. I also want to really try to start baking goodies, I have always loved to bake, but this past year I just didn't have the time, and I need some new equipment, like cookie sheets and cookie cutters. Anyways it is still a bit to warm to start that now but I am going to be keeping a list of all the things I want to make! If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment