My Family

My Family

Monday, October 10, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week, no new recipes this week, but the following week I plan on trying some new things. I stuck to the menu last week with the exception of Thursday, for some reason I thought I had planned on Pork Chops, not Chorizo's, and Saturday, we made appetizers rather than Carne Asada.

Sunday: Carne Asada, grilled veggies and potatoes

Monday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn

Tuesday: Fried Chicken, Cous Cous and green beans

Wednesday: Rigatoni with spaghetti sauce and garlic bread

Thursday: Chorizo's, caramelized onions, baked beans and pasta salad

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: ??? Not sure yet, I am going to be volunteering at a huge garage sale, so this is still up in the air, plus I have to get to the grocery store at some point.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment