My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekly Menu

Here is my weekly Menu, the weather has been really nice the last few days and it is going to be for the next so we are going to take advantage of that by using the BBQ as much as possible.

Sunday: Carne Asada, Grilled Peppers and Onions and Mexican Rice
Monday: BBQ Pork Chops, Noodles, and Corn
Tuesday: Hamburgers and French Fries
Wednesday: Breaded Chicken, Rice, and Green Beans
Thursday: Baked Potato, Chili, and Mac n Cheese (what we call W.T. night)
Friday: BBQ Beef Roast in crock pot
Saturday: Out to dinner for my birthday :) yeah for date night!!

I am really enjoying the weather and hope it continues to stay this way, I really want to BBQ more and will be looking for new recipes, I will post anything that comes out as a successes in case if anyone wants to try it at home!! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment